Tuesday 26 June 2012

Oh the irony...

...that getting married (back in April) took up so much time that I neglected a blog about work-life balance as a woman!

But we're back.

I am now working on a fixed term contract with WildCRU to review the global trade of exotic pets. This is my first review for publication and I am learning lots about a topic that I was previously unfamiliar with. In the autumn I am heading off to Imperial College London where I have been accepted for a place on the MSc in Conservation Science - a brilliant collaborative masters between Imperial, ZSL, DICE and Kew Gardens.

Claudia is in Borneo again doing her major field season for her PhD at the SAFE project (http://www.safeproject.net).

Here's to a new season, and a cartoon about irony:


No comments:

Post a Comment